Pokemon Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader

+2
xadvance
ConfuciusMonk
6 posters

Go down

Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader Empty Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader

Post by ConfuciusMonk Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:54 am

Hi guys.

All prospective gym leaders please post here:

Your name
Friend Code (FC)
Type that you want to try out for
Your Time Zone (in GMT)
The times & days you will be on to try out (according to your time zone)

Be sure to include your time zone, in terms of GMT, and I will see if I can be on that time to test you all out.

The Gym Leader testers are:

Joshlovesespeon
Jiannotto
Monk (me)

Remember, only one uber is allowed, due to the unfair advantage they give. I will test you all out individually, and you must beat me OR show me that you have strategy and battling skill to become gym leader. Also, you MUST have 4 pokemon of the same type that you selected to be gym leader for, one uber(not arceus). If you beat me, you are automatically gym leader. Also, please take note of the types that are taken already so that the question is not asked more than once. Taken types can be found here:

https://pokemoncentral.forumotion.net/news-f1/taken-gym-leader-types-t1.htm

Oh and by the way, if i say that you have not passed, I will tell you why and how you can fix it so do not be disheartened. Our gym leaders must be strong and I will make sure that you are.

I will ask you guys to face Josh or Jiannotto first before going through me, so that we can have two opinions on prospective gym leaders. We will have 8 gym leaders for each types and the Champion of the Elite 4

Last edited by ConfuciusMonk on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
ConfuciusMonk
ConfuciusMonk
Admin

Number of posts : 44
Badges :
Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader Right_bar_bleue

Elite 4 :
Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader Right_bar_bleue

Champion :
Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

https://pokemoncentral.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader Empty Re: Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader

Post by xadvance Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:13 am

hi,

this gym thing is really cool Very Happy, but there still one thing that botherd me. Why if you defaet a leader, you become the leader. it's not that good.

The leader must stay the leader. because he have traint all pokemon for that gym, and the new leader maybe haven't that pokemon.

So pleas consider this idea. If it's not a good idea, we going just futher the way it was
xadvance
xadvance

Number of posts : 23
Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader Empty Re: Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader

Post by Jiannotto9492 Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:22 am

xadvance wrote:hi,

this gym thing is really cool Very Happy, but there still one thing that botherd me. Why if you defaet a leader, you become the leader. it's not that good.

The leader must stay the leader. because he have traint all pokemon for that gym, and the new leader maybe haven't that pokemon.

So pleas consider this idea. If it's not a good idea, we going just futher the way it was

thanks for the idea and i will edit that but will make it that if the gym testers think one is a better match then the other will get the gym so the other will have to work again

Jiannotto9492
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Badges :
Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Post Here If you want to be Gym Leader Right_bar_bleue

Elite 4 :

Champion :

https://pokemoncentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ConfuciusMonk Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:49 am

What I was talking about is that leaders stay leaders, BUT!!!, we'll test others and If more than one person wants to try for a position we'll discuss who has the better skill.
ConfuciusMonk
ConfuciusMonk
Admin

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by xadvance Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:21 pm

I have photoshop maybe someone can also create badges are something Very Happy
xadvance
xadvance

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by ConfuciusMonk Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:29 pm

Okay If you can do that and show just just enough skill to be a gym leader, You'll be appointed electric gym leader!
ConfuciusMonk
ConfuciusMonk
Admin

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by xadvance Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:39 pm

yeah thx, but the pokemon i must train them, because my strongest is now 55lvl
xadvance
xadvance

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by ConfuciusMonk Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:40 pm

ur pokemon get raised to level 100 automattically on a w-fi battle THere is no need to train to 100!!!
ConfuciusMonk
ConfuciusMonk
Admin

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by xadvance Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:55 pm

is that???, that's really weird.

But i need first to train my pokemon with EV maybe then they are a lot stronger???
xadvance
xadvance

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by ConfuciusMonk Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:58 pm

Yes they get stronger x

But train in the right categories for each
ConfuciusMonk
ConfuciusMonk
Admin

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by xadvance Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:12 pm

ok, but pokemon in Wifi battle stays at lvl they got. they don't raise at 100 there are a lot op poeple with ratata lvl 1 and so
xadvance
xadvance

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by ConfuciusMonk Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:15 pm

That's because their battle was a free battle
All battles here are set 100 or set 50 NEVER a free level battle
ConfuciusMonk
ConfuciusMonk
Admin

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by xadvance Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:18 pm

okay, i need time to get that pokemon and to train them???? how much time i have???
xadvance
xadvance

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by ConfuciusMonk Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:19 pm

As long as someone doesn't take electric gym x\
ConfuciusMonk
ConfuciusMonk
Admin

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by xadvance Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:21 pm

but if i'm the leader, if i close the gym for a while, then no one can challenge me????
xadvance
xadvance

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by ConfuciusMonk Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:22 pm

No x
ConfuciusMonk
ConfuciusMonk
Admin

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by xadvance Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:03 pm

may i use items on pokemon for battle??
xadvance
xadvance

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by ConfuciusMonk Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:22 pm

Yes you can x, it is suggested you do
ConfuciusMonk
ConfuciusMonk
Admin

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:55 am

Hey guys I'd like to go out for Steel type Gym Leader, I dont have a solid team together yet, but I was wondering if I could try out when I'm ready

Ron

Number of posts : 3
Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ConfuciusMonk Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:48 am

EV your team and I'll be ready
ConfuciusMonk
ConfuciusMonk
Admin

Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiannotto9492 Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:08 am

ya just make sure ur team is good because both of us have pretty good teams

Jiannotto9492
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

https://pokemoncentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by slcker96 Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:45 pm

slcker96
steve FC:3050 9323 4404
Fire Gym
eastern time(US)
anyday after 8 just pm me and set up a day

Last edited by slcker96 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellling)
slcker96
slcker96

Number of posts : 7
Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by GodlessM Sat May 16, 2009 10:32 am

Damn, talk about timing, I was gonna try out for a fire gym.

How big a team do you need for try outs?

Please post here if slckr gets the fire gym as then I would like to try out for a water gym instead.
GodlessM
GodlessM

Number of posts : 3
Badges :

Elite 4 :

Champion :

Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down